Thursday 14 March 2013

what friends are for ?




Ulaaaa ~ Hi . Hi . Hi . HI !! Jumpa lagi ~ Hahaha ...
 Entry kali ni pasall Kawan2 .. uuu ~
Baca jangan nda baca .. hehehe ..

Lets start with ~ 
Thiiss !


Thank youu SCHOOL !

I want you to know what friends really is ...

And only bestfriend can do thiss ..


And this is what i want !
And you should know this ..


Difference between good friend and true friend ?



Dear friends i want you to know ..

This how other people describe what friend is ..
And i want everyone to know ...


And you should know .. With friends anything can be done !

I really miss you my friendss ~

Remember this song ?

You know it ! i'll be there if you need mee ! I'll never leave you alone !

Friends forever ! SENTAP !!!
Kita belajar sama2 .. Kita berjaya sama2 ..
 Miss all of you so muchhh !

Thats all from me for now .. Babaii . See you later .


Means good bye in karierra language at Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment